Re: Force traffic

On 13/06/10 19:15, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
On Sunday 2010-06-13 19:22, Jonathan Tripathy wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know any rules that I could use (using iptable, ebtables,
or otherwise) that could force all traffic coming from an interface to
go out via a particular interface?
For link/ether, you have to specify a target to send to. Just interface
won't cut it.

I am lead to believe that in a linux bridge, all frames are sent to all
ports (a bit like the old-school hubs), so it could just be a matter of
blocking all traffic, except those which are for the firewall
interface, using ebtables.
btw, a bridge/switch is not a hub/electrical repeater by its very definition.
Is there any way to do what I want to achieve with ebtables then?