Re: openwrt Atheros ar71xxx based router reboots with RAWDNAT, RAWSNAT

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 9:09 PM, Ashok Rao <greatarbor@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have to open up the router and break the warranty  to install a
> serial console cable and haven't done that yet. In the meantime, if
> anyone has a clue please  post
>
> Ashok

Installed a serial cable however the kernel OOPs message was not
particularly informative (something relating to an invalid memory
access -  which I should have captured but did not ). I then
recompiled the kernel with a number of debug options. With the new
kernel, however, the router does not reboot. I'm going to go back and
keep only the minimal number of debug options. Can any of netfilter
gurus give me some pointers on what KERNEL debug options might be
sufficient. ?
Here's what I've enabled so far

#
# Kernel hacking