Re: Port Knocking with default hooks/modules

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 6:09 PM, Curby <curby@xxxxxx> wrote:
> which doesn't match.  Can you see what's wrong?

How odd.  It works now, and I don't think I changed anything.  Anyway,
I guess folks can use the rules in my original message if they want a
similar solution, as it appears to work.  Or as suggested, a more
elegant solution could be implemented with other packages.

--Mike