symmetric NAT and ICMP

I have two machine , say A ,B connected to lan subnet of  Router R .
Router R is a linux (2.6.18 ) machine with two interface eth0 and eth1
.
eth0 is connected to lan side and eth1 is connected to wan side .

192.168.1.100/24
A ----- |                                                            |    |
         | --------------->  lan (eth0 ) (192.168.1.1/24) | R |
wan(eth1) 10.232.18.100  ----------->
B------ |                                                            |    |
192.168.1.200/24

My understanding is : - NAT on Router R is  symmetric nat . I am able
to browse internet from both machine A  and B .

My question is : Can Router R can support different types of NAT
simultaneously ( full cone nat  ,address restricted nat ....etc ) ?

IF only one type of nat is supported , how "ping  google.com " works
from both machine ? icmp dont have any port information .Still
icmp-reply gets routed to correct machine ?

Thanks,
Ratheesh