[ANNOUNCE] people.netfilter.org unexpected downtime

Hi all,

the system disk in the people.netfilter.org machine is experiencing some not
yet fully determined problems.  As of now, people.netfilter.org is down.

If the problem is determined to be a permanent hard disk failure, the downtime
is expected to be about one week.  I'm sorry but my travel schedule does not
allow me to travel to the hosting ISP any time before.

Regards,
	Harald
--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>                 http://netfilter.org/