automatic verification of iptables policies

hello,
we are currently working on developing a tool that can extract the security policy from iptables configuration files. the objective is to ensure the extracted policy matches the security policy specified by the  organization.

we are looking for a few sample configuration files (ideally with distributed firewall setup and NATing) to test this tool.
do you know if such files are available somewhere (security sites/newsgroups/iptable sites) for  public use?

pls. let us know.

thanks in advance.

deva seetharam