Re: Rules PREROUTING doesn't work

Thanks a lot Mart

I found that parameter in Centos5 with:
#> cat /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_udp_timeout
30

This means that the connections UDP of my vpnclients will keep trying
connect to Firewall until finish this time 30 minutes....despite I
have my PREROUTING rule stating redirect that traffic UDP to the
server VPN behind the Firewall??
This is the cause of the problem??

Thanks, I hope your comments to schedule this work at night with my firewall
I hope to fix this soon as possible

Thanks List for your assistance
--
Angel

2010/3/18 Mart Frauenlob <mart.frauenlob@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On 18.03.2010 06:59, angelmotta@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> One question, I donde have that file
>> /proc/sys/net/netfilter/nf_conntrack_udp_timeout*
>> I don't have netfilter directory, where is that ??
>>

> on older systems it used to be in:
> /proc/sys/net/ipv4/
>
> and maybe also was named with the ip_* prefix, not with nf_*.
>
> to look for it yourself, you could have done something like:
> find /proc/sys/ -name netfilter -type d
> or
> find /proc/sys/ -name '*conntrack*'
>
> Best regards