To: "Sheepa" <sheepa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: Update delay when using nat table?

I guess that is because there is already a conntrack entry for the packets
that you're sending to port 777. You can confirm this by checking
/proc/net/nf_conntrack

If my guess is correct, you have to remove the entry (or even flush the
entire table) from conntrack with the "conntrack" tool.

François