Re: multicast packets

I am running "igmpproxy" on my gateway box . I didnot add any rule in
INPUT chain to accept igmp packets . But  i hve a rule to accept all
ESTABLISHED state packets . It am able to stream igmp from my desktop
.

I really believe that " We dont need any rule in FORWARD chain " .
Because packets are flowing from node to node and routed . So only
INPUT and OUTPUT chains are involved .

Thanks,
Ratheesh