Re: multiple public ips to multiple internal ips

Hi all,

I would like to add a question:

I am quite a newbie in this field.

If one of my network interface is connected to the public side, and receive 16 public ips from my ISP, do I have to declare 16 alias to my network interface?

If there are 128 ips, I should declare 128 aliases???

Thanks
Patrick