Re: conntrack -F not flushing the table

Elison Niven wrote:
Hi List,

I am running linux on an embedded powerpc board on which conntrack -F does not seem to flush the entries as seen below:

# conntrack -C
2000

# # command to flush # conntrack -F

#conntrack -C
2000

I am able to delete single conntrack entries using conntrack -D but conntrack -F does not work.

Any ideas on what could be possibly wrong, Am running linux-2.6.22 with all conntrack modules built in the kernel.

Could you post the result of `strace conntrack -F'?