Re: ebtables broute DROP problem in production environment

  Hi All,

2009/12/29 Felipe W Damasio <felipewd@xxxxxxxxx>:
>  - The traffic is passing through the bridge just fine;
>  - When I plug a single client everything works great;
>  - When I plug in the CMTS (all the cable modem clients, then),
> everything stops.

  I now see that iptables -t mangle -L -v shows growing matches:

pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
 7508  466K DIVERT     tcp  --  any    any     anywhere
anywhere            socket
37713   13M TPROXY     tcp  --  eth0   any     anywhere
anywhere            tcp dpt:http TPROXY redirect 0.0.0.0:3128 mark
0x1/0x1

  So the traffic _seems_ to be routed to port 3128. But how can I make
sure that squid is getting it?

  I don't get why it's not working....since it works with a single user.

  Thanks,

Felipe Damasio