IPTABLES and NATTING

Hi

Below is my network setup.

                       linuxbox

 INTERNAL  ------ ABCD ----- INTERNET
(p.q.r.s)                               (m.n.o.k)

ABCD has 3 N/W interfaces connected to linuxbox, INTERNAL N/W, INTERNET.

Linuxbox has a private-address and it is not in the same subnet as
INTERNAL N/W. I have to do snat packets from linuxbox to INTERNAL N/W
or to INTERNET at ABCD.

I have a small doubt regarding the FTP from linuxbox since I have to
support ftp from linuxbox to both INTERNAL N/W as well as INTERNET.

How can I right a rule in iptables present in ABCD where it can decide
if the destination ip-address of ftp server is within INTERNAL N/W or
in INTERNET and do natting accordingly.

--
Thanks,

Ajith