help with ip-conntrack-sip

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a gateway to communicate SIP clients as this:

Client A                                      Client B
Private IP  <---------- Gateway ---------->   Public IP

Due to some requirements, it is necessary that the gateway makes masquerade which provokes problems when the communication is set up (RTP streams), because Client B try to send the messages to a private IP. I have read that the module ip_conntrack_nat solves the problem... but I tried several times and it has been impossible to install it. I tried also with nf_conntrack_sip and nf_nat_sip with the same result.
The Gateway is running Ubuntu 9.10 with 2.6.31 kernel.

Please, can you tell me which patches I have to install for the gateway to support NAT of the data streams and also how to install them or a link with this information?
Does the module conntrack-tools incorporate them?

Thanks in advance,
Rebeca Martinez