Re: Need POSTROUTING traversed twice or at least later

Ok,
I found an answer here:
http://marc.info/?l=linux-net&m=121250207920447&w=2

Ludovico Cavedon wrote:
> I am not even sure:
> -why does the packet goes thought ip netfilter when is traversing the
> bridge? I would expect it to be forwarded at link level from vif246.0 to
> brveth0. Than I would expect it to come out from eth0 and go thought
> netfilter.
>
> Is there avoid to avoid the first evaluation of POSTROUTING, or at least
> have it evaluated also after forwarding from veth0 to eth0?

echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-iptables

fixes my problem.

Still, I am not sure why evaluating nat POSTROUTING is evaluated only
once...

Thanks,
Ludovico