CPU-based load balancing and IPTables

Where should I look for putting together IPTables based load balancing
based on CPU-load of the targets so that new connections would be
distributed to machines with the lowest CPU load?
(IFF that is the 'right' way)

The load balancing I've seen mentioned in the archives and in the man
page for iptables seems to be traffic-based or some kind of probability
or round-robin.  There are also prominent load balancing software
specializing in HTTP/HTTPS, but how about generic traffic, such as a
terminal server?  The traffic load to any given terminal server might
not be that great nor in proportion to the CPU activity.

	                      net

	                    iptables

		LTS1   LTS2   LTS3   ...    LTSn

Is there some pre-existing example, or a sensor that can be monitored on
the servers and used to nudge IPtables on the switch?

Regards
/Lars