Re: tc and CONNMARK [SOLVED]

Thanks to all for your help.

Starting a single connection (upload or download) traffic is limited correctly but if I start two connection (one in upload and the other in download) I note that the one in upload runs correctly (how in the previous test) but the one in download stalls and then send some packets and then stalls alternatively.

I solve using sfq to htb leaves, in this way this two flows share the bandwidth correctly.

Fabio