connection tracking for sip calls

I wonder if this is at all possible :-

I am trying to set up a SIP load balancer. With the help of CONNMARK and other relasted modules, I have done to a point where I could see that from my single PC doing http request/reply will use different path for new connections. However, as for SIP calls from the same device, it is stuck to the same path, no matter how many calls I made.

By the way, I have enabled  nf_nat_sip and nf_conntrack_sip for a kernel version 2.6.25.

I wonder if there is a notion of "NEW" sip calls in the conntrack modules where it will be able to classify NEW calls ( based on the SIP messages), and hence when use of iptables CONNMARK and other related modules, it could be "routed" to a different path ?

Appreciate your comments.
Thank you very much.