Windows/NetBIOS & SNAT

I've done quite a bit of Google searching and haven't turned up anything definitive hear.  I have a few Windows XP machines that I want to put behind a Linux/iptables NAT configuration.  The domain controllers and WINS servers sit outside the NAT configuration.  On the Linux side, I've enabled ip forwarding, and added the following rule with iptables:

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 172.16.34.0/24 -j SNAT --to-source 192.168.100.100

However, I'm getting the following error when trying to log on to Windows:
The system cannot log you on now because the domain DOMAIN is not
available.  I've loaded the nf_conntrack and nf_conntrack_netbios_ns modules in Linux, but this hasn't helped.  I've done some packet tracing, and when I look at tcpdump, on the "inside" interface, I see requests to the WINS system but never any replies.  When I look at packets on the "outside" interface, I see the SNAT'd requests from the 192.168.100.100 interface going to the WINS server on port 138, and I see the replies coming from the WINS server to the 192.168.100.100 IP address, port 138.  Herein lies my problem - I'm guessing that the Linux system itself isn't actually expecting the reply on port 138, and so it's discarding the packet.  My question is this: is there some rule I ought to put somewhere else in iptables to have these packets returned to the "inside" network, to the correct host?

Oh, yeah, one other thing - all iptables is doing is NAT - there are no firewall rules that would block trafffic, and the default policy is "ACCEPT".

Thanks,
Nick