Re: Diverting part of the traffic over a bridged network

Benedikt,

Indeed that certainly would have been the easier solution.
Unfortunately the Sonos music box doesn't allow me to set the gateway
(everything is set via DHCP).

What I could do is strip de DHCP server from the router and setup a
new one on my linux box. Next I would need to find a way to supply a
different gateway to DHCP requests coming in on eth1 (or based on the
MAC).

For the moment the bridged solution seems nicer as this would even
allow me to only divert very specific traffic (to specific sites)
(besides I guess the DHCP discussion would be considered off topic)

Regards
Remi