RE: Is there any patch that makes iptables get Dynamic Access List?

Hi,
To make it more clear, you can look into this:
http://www.netcraftsmen.net/resources/archived-articles/534-looking-into-loc
k-and-key.html

Here's a formal list of what takes place in a Lock-And-Key session:
User Telnets to access server configured for Lock-And-Key.
User authentication takes place. Authentication from local access server or
RADIUS or TACACS+ (CiscoSecure). If user passes authentication, the IOS
software creates a temporary entry in the dynamic access list. The user
Telnet session is terminated at this time.
The user exchanges data through the firewall.
The IOS software deletes the temporary access list entry when a configured
timeout (idle or absolute) is reached, or when the system administrator
manually clears it. Note that the temporary entry can persist after the user
is done. If the absolute timeout kicks in while the user is still active,
the user must re-authenticate via another short-lived Telnet.

I think ipset is somewhat similar, but not sure :)

Thanks!
Dzung Nguyen