How to do a "double" NAT ?

Hi!

I have a bit specific, but not that unusual problem.

I have linux 2.4 (OpenWRT 1.0) running on a home router.
ppp0 has the connection to outside world and br0 is the local network
and is "NAT-ed".

I also have a vlan0 interface with IP address  192.168.1.1. On that
network there is a host that has a HTTP server on port 80 and accepts
connections only from 192.168.1.x.

What I want is to set up a rule that allows outside hosts (the entire
internet, ok maybe limited to a single IP) access to that port and of
course masquerades it to appear as if coming from 192.168.1.x.

There I'm lost. I have good unix experience, but managed to avoid
packet filters until now ;-)

So please help.

Thanks and regards,
David