Help with set-mark and sip calls

Hi

I am using tc with htb + cfq to do some outbound traffic shaping, I
have a high priority band which I want to put all my voip traffic.

Currently I mark with 0x1 all traffic doing to the main sip server, but
what I have noticed is that is not the destination of the rtp traffic -
which is usually udp based - some where in the 10000 - 20000 range.

My question is does the nf_conntrack_sip follow the initial tcp 5060 sip
setup and associated the udp traffic with it and if so can I some how
use the related conntrack to mark the udp packets ?

i have something like

iptables -I POSTROUTING -d 125.213.160.81 -j MARK --set-mark 0x1

if i changed it to

iptables -I POSTROUTING -j CONNMARK --restore-mark
iptables -I POSTROUTING -d 125.213.160.81 -j CONNMARK  --set-mark 0x1

so is the connmark setmark the same as mark setmark - used by tc

and will nf_conntrack_sip understand its a related packet even though it
is to a different server.

Thanks

Alex Samad
PS please CC me as I am not on the mailing list