Re: Trying to add RTP proxy extension

Hi.
For ./runme need Makefile in iptables directory. But anyone pom not working.
Better way to use kernel source.

Why you not use nf_conntrack_sip / nf_nat_sip?
I am not understand why need xt_RTPPROXY.

Javier Gálvez Guerrero wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to add the Netfilter RTP proxy extension provided here:
http://www.2p.cz/en/netfilter_rtp_proxy. As install notes say, it must
be done with p-o-m, but I have a problem when running ./runme: the
iptables source directory is not accepted. I've seen many questions on
the web regarding this issue but I got no solution at all.

However, AFAIK, p-o-m is 'deprecated' and Xtables-addons should be
used instead of it. Anyway, I don't know how to 'port' the
installation from p-o-m to xtables-addons as the files included in the
RTP proxy extension package seem to be organized for p-o-m.

I'm using Debian Lenny 2.6.18 with iptables 1.4.2 and I'm trying to
install Netfilter RTP proxy extension 0.4. Can anybody help me to get
it installed?

BTW, is there any other iptables-based solution to mangle
SIP/NAT/SDP/RTP sessions issues in multimedia streaming applications
such as VoIP?

Hope you can help me. Thanks a lot for your time.

Regards,
Javi