Re: TCP simultaneous open using iptables NAT?

Hmm, I don't understand...

As both hosts are NATed, this would mean that the NAT would allow the SYN to
pass (coming from the "Internet" going to the LAN).

But this is not possible, as no state has been created on this one of the two
NATs (the host hasn't sent out a SYN yet).

Can you explain me, what I'm missing here?

Thanks,
Christoph

--
Christoph Paasch