libnfqueue: What about performance?

Hi all,

I want to know, just by curiosity, if somebody already have been done
some benchmarks on the libnfqueue, or even in libipq, in some
different cases, to check if there are some performance loss.
What I really want to know is, if I filter just the SYN packets on a
network firewall, will I feel some loss??
There are performance loss if I get the packet payload?

What do you think about it??

Thank you all