Re: NAT + (libnfqueue || libipq): There are some documents about it?

Hi,

Le mardi 26 mai 2009 à 01:53 -0300, Bruno Moreira Guedes a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I need to do some tasks about translating address in user-space. So, I
> first tried using libipq because it seems to me a library present in a
> great variety of linux distros. But it was unsuccessful, the changes
> done on packets appeared to be simply 'ignored'.
>
> So, now I want to do it with libnfqueue. Before starting a possibly
> unsuccessful try, I want to know if is there any documents about it,
> and if anybody should give me some idea about it.

It is a really good idea to switch to nfqueue...

The thing to know is that you need to compute the checksum of the packet
after modification before setting the verdict.

If you want to code a Proof of concept, you can simply use
	http://software.inl.fr/trac/wiki/nfqueue-bindings
Which provide high level langage binding to libnfnetlink_queue.

BR,
--
Éric Leblond <eric@xxxxxx>
INL, http://www.inl.fr/