Re: How do we arp for NAT? Secondary IPs, proxy arp? something else?

Hello,

Jesse Molina a écrit :

To restate my question: What alternative ways are there to make the GNU/Linux system reply to ARP requests for an IP, without that IP being an actual interface on the host, or that interface must not be used by local services *in any way*, for the reasons of using it via SNAT/DNAT?