Re: tc and priority

Hi Fabio,

You should do something like this:

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: prio bands 3
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:1 handle 2 sfq perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:2 handle 3 sfq perturb 10
tc qdisc add dev eth0 parent 1:3 handle 4 sfq perturb 10
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 1 <your
criteria_high> flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 2 <your
criteria_middle> flowid 1:2
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip parent 1: prio 3 <your
criteria_low> flowid 1:3

That works in my system.

--
Best regards