Re: Ebtables ruleset isn't working, any ideas?

Hmmm... His rules won't match as the packets are dropped due to the default
policy of the chain.

Just add at the end of your rules a log target for all who passed the "ACCEPT"
rules.

Do you have nat employed on your firewall? (because you have 192.* IP
addresses)