Re: How to use mark and connmark in one rule

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 23:39:44 +1000, Brian Austin - Standard Universal wrote:
> that should be 2 separate lines.. stupid email
>
> iptables -A INPUT -m mark --mark 1
>
> iptables -A INPUT -m connmark --mark 2

I want to match packets with both a specific nfmark _and_ a specific
connmark, so I need both matches in one rule.

Regards,

--
Tino Keitel
Software Engineer

Innominate Security Technologies AG
/protecting industrial networks/
Tel: +49.30.921028-206
Fax: +49.30.921028-020
Rudower Chaussee 13
12489 Berlin / Germany
http://www.innominate.com/

Visit us at the Hannover Messe in Germany
20 - 24 April 2009, Hall 9, Stand F54