Re: Select chain from set?

I also agree that a runtime structure to track traffic attributes and
match them to targets would be great.  I created my own match-tree table
generator to achieve a similar effect.  It works, but updating large
static structures can be rather time consuming and fragile.

I have a question about the '-g' terminology used by Casper and Oscar.
Is this a new piece of functionality?  Or are you talking about the
--goto option?

Susan