Re: still can't route using fwmark

I've switched to Debian Lenny 5.01 (kernel 2.6.26-2, iptables 1.4.2)
and Jan's suggestion has worked out-of-the-box: the old streams are
stable when changing the default route in the main table =).

Anyway, I would like to know if you have any clue about what could be
happening in Ubuntu 8.10 (kernel 2.6.27-11, iptables 1.4.0), since it
would be very helpful in case I need to develop some iptables-related
stuff in the future.

Thank you so much for your help,
Javi