Re: esp mark not working

Lewis Shobbrook wrote:
Hi all,

Much to my surprise, I've not been able to mark esp packets in the mangle table.
Although esp packets are traversing as they should, the iptables counters are unmoved from zero and as you'd expect rules applied against the mark fail also.

That indicates a problem in the matching rules, the counters are
unaffected by the target. I'd suggest to use the TRACE target to
figure out what is happening.