RE: ULOGD: suddenly not recording ANY connections

Well I believe they were....I can't check now.  In the process of getting ready to upgrade conntrack-tools yesterday I upgraded the Libnfnetlink  to 0.0.40 from 0.0.39  and libnetfilter-conntrack to 0.0.99 from 0.0.97.
 I noticed this morning that ULOGD mysteriously started logging again as of around the time I was installing those newer libraries.... So I guess we're fixed but not sure exactly why it broke nor why it is now fixed... very frustrating.

Thanks for the quick response.

Derek