conntrack counters on a bridge

I have iptables running on a bridge. The bridge has three interfaces

I am trying to understand what happens with flooded packets.
Below are my conclusions. I would appreciate comments and corrections. If
someone has a relevant link, that's even better.

- Flooding is done by the bridge code, and therefore flooded packets are
seen twice in the FORWARD chain
- Conntrack counters are updated in PRE_ROUTING, and therefore
   - The connection counters are correct (not duplicate)
   - Counters are also updated for packets which are eventually dropped
- Conntrack confirms connections in POST_ROUTING, and therefore
   - Dropped connections are not confirmed
   - Accepted connections are confirmed twice, and that's harmless ?

Thanks
Gilad