Redirecting Pakets

Hi,

I want to redirect pakets for several ip-adresses to other ip-adresses on a bridge. I know that a bridge is working one layer below iptables, but I think it should be possible to hand those pakets to iptables.

I tried it like this:

ebtables -t broute -A BROUTING -p IPv4 -j redirect --redirect-target ACCEPT

and then the iptables rule:

iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -p tcp -d [DESTINATION-IP-OLD] -j DNAT --to-destination [DESTINATTION-IP-NEW]

but it won't work.

Can somebody help me with this problem ?

THX !