Re: Conntrack not recording packets going through a firewall

Think I might of misunderstood your email. What I want to happen is
for all traffic to go through the firewall. Customer 1 and Customer 5
are on separate VLANs. I want Customer 5 to be able to access Customer
1's server as if it was any other host on the internet.

Does that make more sense?