Re: Bastille/netfilter with Linux 2.6.28 blocks connections

> -A INPUT -i ppp0 -j PUB_IN
> -A OUTPUT -o ppp0 -j PUB_OUT
Or in other words, I need to rewrite the both exisiting rules for eth0 instead of ppp0 to ppp0.

Looks pretty good here. :) So far no drops! :D

The node is called "firebox" if you want to try it (Tor node!)

I think I can fill another bug report and credit you.

Thanks a lot!

Roland