Re: Mystics of packet forwarding

Ivan Petrushev wrote:
Ok, it seems that really - someone in LAN is attacking the internet.
It could be worms or viruses. In my experience every home or student
Windows network is awfully crowded with viruses. Maybe you should work
on filtering your outgoing traffic.

I'm not sure, but search on google what could cause ban on DIGG or
YAHOO. Probably lots of connections or flood could result in banning
you from these sites. But you say that immediately when you remove the
NAT rules the access is restored? I don't believe their firewalls are
quick enough to restore your position two seconds after you stop being
"bad" to them. Maybe something else is the reason.

Are there any hardcoded external IPs in your ruleset? These might fail if other hosts have some DNS-round-robin.