Re: Bastille/netfilter with Linux 2.6.28 blocks connections

Roland Häder wrote:
Hi together,

Hi!

I have a Debian Unstable (Sid) here with vanilla kernel 2.6.28. I use
 the Bastille firewall script to setup firewall rules.

When I now start a service e.g. Tor which needs open ports at 9001 and 9030 it can connect to itself when the firewall is done.

Why you said "now". It has never worked? When it's start to had problems?

But when I start it it's self-connections got blocked.

Here is my ruleset exported with "iptables-save > iptables.list": http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/firebox/iptables.list

You have to say us what you want to leave pass from that firewall... tor
from internet, from lan? tor on localhost wants to connect to your-self
by 127 or 192 ?
Too short description and no logs.
Past the "INPUT DROP 10" drop syslog or add some logging "debug" rules
around and see why it's not pass
Masq from .. to... ?

Michele