Re: help on tc with kernels >= 2.6.27

>Hi,

Hi Jorge & List,

>I just joined the mailing list.

It's mailing list for netfilter not Linux QoS. I think your issue is
more suitable for lartc mailing list (is lartc list alive by the way?
anyone?).

>I'm using tc to do traffic shaping for about 6 years
>Since kernels >= 2.6.27 it just stoped working, and started shaping
>traffic to 1/2kb /sec.
>How could this be debug? I don't see other place to request for help
>other than this one, and I was adviced to ask for help here too.

Try attaching qdiscs (sfp/pfifo/bfifo) below each htb class. Please
send some more information (tc script, scenario, result of "tc -s -d
class sh dev XXX" command).

Regards,
Marek Kierdelewicz