One TFTP-Server much devices with same IP-Address

Hello together,

I have found your Project at my search at the Internet. I hope you can help
me. Our problem is, we have one TFTP-Server and much devices with the same
IP-Address, we can not change the IP-Addresses on the devices. Now we search
for a solution that all devices can get a file from the TFTP-Server at the
same time.

Our TFTP-Server have five ethernetcards so we would plugin five devices at the
same Time. Can you help me how I configure that? It is generally possible?

Thanks

Björn Paulsen