I write a module for Dynamic NAT, but it's not working

Hi all,

I wrote a module for Dynamic NAT.
My modules are hooked in PREROUTING and POSTROUTING.
I try to modify the destination ip address in PREROUTING and the
source ip address in POSTROUTING.

for example,
// PREROUTING
if ( iph->saddr  == MY_DEFINE_IP)
    iph->daddr = MY_HOST1;

// POSTROUTING
if ( iph->daddr == MY_HOST1;
    iph->saddr = MY_LOCAL_IP;

But it seems not working.

First, in ip_forward, because of (skb->pkt_type != PACKET_HOST), the
packet will be dropped.
If I pass the check of skb->pkt_type, the packet do not send either.
Thanks for help!

--
Li-Han
nfsnfs@xxxxxxxxx