Re: using iptables to deny ipsec connections

Since you know the destination host, put LOG and DROP
rules in your OUTPUT chain with that destination.
That way if someone internally legitimately tries
to connect to the destination, you will know.  Or
even illegitimately, if your someone has a rogue
bot running on it.
To get the IP address of the "other end", I would
use nslookup, repeatedly, in case it has multiple
IP addresses.
I know this is not a clean solution, but it should
help both with cutting down the traffic and maybe
with identifying it.

Bill Chappell