Re: PREROUTING table and quota

Hello,

Michael a écrit :

I'm having some issues using the quota module in the PREROUTING table.

There is no such table. Do you mean the PREROUTING _chain_ in the 'nat' table ?

[...]
As far as I can tell, not all packets are actually hitting my quota
rules.  Instead only new connections seem to be managed correctly -
subsequent and return packets are unaffected, and thus uncounted.

This looks like the normal behaviour of the 'nat' table.