FTP-server on non-standard port behind DNAT, client behind SNAT

I have proftpd-server with virtual hosts running on 21 and 3421 ports.
Both are masquerading to the public IP of a gateway/nat.

Gateway/nat running:
ip_conntrack_ftp ports=21,3421
ip_nat_ftp ports=21,3421

Using a client behind the SNAT I can connect to 21 and get directory
listing in passive mode, can connect to 3421 but CAN'T get directory
listing in passive mode.

Seems like ip_conntrack_ftp/ip_nat_ftp doesn't spy 3421 port. What can
be wrong? How to debug?

Directory listing on 21 goes well:

ftp> pass
Passive mode on.
ftp> ls
227 Entering Passive Mode (xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,236,99).
150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list
[directory listings]
226 Transfer complete.
ftp>

When trying to get directory listing on 3421 I get:

ftp> pas
Passive mode on.
ftp> ls
227 Entering Passive Mode (xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,157,8).
ftp: connect: Connection refused
ftp>

where xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx: public IP of gateway/nat of a FTP server.

Gateway/nat running Debian etch, recompiled standard kernel 2.6.18 with
some patches from patch-o-matic-ng and imq.

--
Покотиленко Костик <casper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>