Re: Redirect back to internal network

Thanks Grant.

It actually worked, but only when I also added my PREROUTING DNAT rule.
So the final solution is like this:

iptables -t nat -I PREROUTING -i <internal_network_interface> -d
<Internet_Address> -j DNAT --to <Internal_Server_Address>

iptables -t nat -I POSTROUTING -o <internal_network_interface> -s
<LAN_address> -d <Internal_Server_Address> -j SNAT --to
<internal_network_IP>

Thanks once again.