Another way of doing? --state NEW -j DROP

>> As an aside, one might question why you are using such a limiting tool.  :(

Yeah I admit she's not the smartest of things. The main reason being I'd like to try the router is it uses nearly no electricity. I'm not trying to be
stingy but in my neck of the woods electricity per unit has just gone up to 72c per unit. In the USA I understand it's around 15c and Australia 32c.