RE: netblock.py line 109

Greg,

Thanks a million the script looks like it works!
The funny thing is I can't figure out where we are blocking 71.74.56.125
from, our log says were blocking it, but the CIDR IP's says no.
I did test several IP's from the blocks against your script and it worked
great!

Thanks again for taking your time to do this!

Joey